Meet Dr. Schulman
Dr. Troy Schulman has been in private practice as a dentist in the Dunwoody area for more than a decade. A graduate of Louisiana Tech University and the Louisiana State University School of Dentistry, he is board certified by the Louisiana State Board of Dentistry (retired), the Georgia State Board of Dentistry and the Southern Regional Testing Agency.
Dr. Schulman’s primary goal is to help you maintain optimum oral health. He provides individualized care to ensure each and every patient receives the best dental hygiene and treatment available for their specific dental health needs. An active member of several professional and scientific societies and committees, he stays on top of the latest advancements in the field, bringing that knowledge and experience to every patient interaction.
As a delegate from the Northern District Dental Society to the Georgia Dental Association, Dr. Schulman works actively to promote and uphold the highest standards of general dentistry and patient care for those within the Northern District community. In addition to representing the district as its Delegate, his committee involvement includes:
- Chairman, Governmental Affairs Committee, Northern District
- Chairman, Continuing Education Committee, Northern District
- Committee Member, Gala for Smiles, Northern District
- Liaison, Contact Dentist Program, Georgia Dental Association
- Executive Council, Hinman Dental Society
- Honorable Fellow, Georgia Dental Association – foroutstanding community service, integrity, adherence to the GDA code of ethics, and dedication to the dental profession.
- President’s Award, Northern District, for outstanding, dedicated service to the organization
- Fellow, International College of Dentists, for outstanding professional achievement, meritorious service and dedication to the continued progress of dentistry for the benefit of humankind