Meet Dr. Schulman
Optimizing Your Oral Health with Dr. Schulman
Dr. Troy Schulman has been in private practice as a dentist in the Dunwoody area for more than a decade. A graduate of Louisiana Tech University and the Louisiana State University School of Dentistry, he is board certified by the Louisiana State Board of Dentistry (retired), the Georgia State Board of Dentistry and the Southern Regional Testing Agency.
Dr. Schulman’s primary goal is to help you maintain optimum oral health. He provides individualized care to ensure each and every patient receives the best dental hygiene and treatment available for their specific dental health needs. An active member of several professional and scientific societies and committees, he stays on top of the latest advancements in the field, bringing that knowledge and experience to every patient interaction.
Dr. Schulman is a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Hinman Dental Society, L.D. Pankey Institute and Norcross Study Club.
As a delegate from the Northern District Dental Society to the Georgia Dental Association, Dr. Schulman works actively to promote and uphold the highest standards of general dentistry and patient care for those within the Northern District community. In addition to representing the district as its Delegate, his committee involvement includes:
- President, Governmental Affairs Committee, Northern District
- President, Continuing Education Committee, Northern District
- President, Gala for Smiles, Northern District
- Liaison, Contact Dentist Program, Georgia Dental Association
- Executive Council, Hinman Dental Society
Dr. Schulman has also received some of Dentistry’s highest honors:
- Honorable Fellow, Georgia Dental Association – foroutstanding community service, integrity, adherence to the GDA code of ethics, and dedication to the dental profession.
- Voted Best Dentist 2017, Perimeter North Magazine
- President’s Award, Northern District, for outstanding, dedicated service to the organization
- Fellow, International College of Dentists, for outstanding professional achievement, meritorious service and dedication to the continued progress of dentistry for the benefit of humankind
When he’s not working,
Dr. Schulman enjoys golfing, tennis and fishing, and spending time with his family. He lives in Sandy Springs with his wife Robanne, founder of Plaid Monkey, and their daughters, Kennedy & Easton. They are active members of St. James United Methodist Church, World Harvest Church Youth Missions, the Dunwoody Nature Center, and many other community organizations.